(2) Position : Software Engineer on Sterling platform :
In this role, person is required to do the following:
Skills required: 5+ years in IBM Sterling, Java, J2EE, Sterling infrastructure support and development
- Sterling Commerce/Configure, Price, Quote Suite implementation expertise including system architecture design, application functionality and design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Participate in projects and provide cross-functional IT application support coordination on issues and design planning.
- Conduct design and code reviews of extensions and customizations to ensure overall quality and compliance with the IBM Sterling development framework
- Participates in the review of solution testing and deployment, including System Test, Multi-Platform Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, and Performance Test.
- Mentors the functional and technical developers in the use of the IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite and best practices.
- Deploying and extending platform to meet business requirements and working with other development groups to ensure appropriate services are exposed and consumed.
- Design and develop interface wrappers for external calls made into the platform.
- Design and develop user exits for calls made from the platform to other systems.
- Deep Java/J2EE programming/environment, application server and database knowledge